Shrimp Dipper Taco Bites
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Fisher Boy® Mini Shrimp Dippers 10.5oz
Shrimp coated in crispy whole grain breading with a taste and crunchiness that kids will love!View Product
About This Recipe:IngredientsDirectionsRelated Recipes
- 1 box Fisher Boy® Mini Shrimp Dippers (approximately 10.5 ounces)
- 1 bag Tortilla Scoops
- 2 cups Prepared Guacamole
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Prepared Salsa
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, leaves
- Prepare the Fisher Boy Mini Shrimp Dippers according to the package instructions.
- While the shrimp cooks select about 30 or so unbroken tortilla scoops. Place a few pieces of shredded romaine lettuce into each scoop and then add approximately 1 tbsp. of guacamole and 1 tsp. of salsa.
- Add a small dollop of the sour cream to each scoop followed by about 1 piece of fully cooked Shrimp Dippers. Garnish with cilantro to complete.