Popcorn Shrimp Lettuce Boats
Popcorn shrimp and fresh veggie sticks make the perfect filling for these ranch drizzled lettuce boats.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Fisher Boy® Livin’Large Popcorn Shrimp 8oz
Generous two-bite shrimp covered in delicious crunchy breading!View Product
About This Recipe:IngredientsDirectionsRelated Recipes
- 13-15 each Fisher Boy® Popcorn Shrimp
- 4 each Large Romaine Leav
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup Cucumber Matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Red Cabbage
- 1 bunch Scallions, chopped
- 1 pack Sesame Seeds
- Follow package cooking instructions for the popcorn shrimp.
- Toss together the carrots, cucumbers, and red cabbage then divide the veggies equally between all of the romaine leaves.
- Top each lettuce boat with 3 or 4 popcorn shrimp, add sesame seeds and chopped scallion on top and then drizzle with equal amounts of ranch dressing.