Tex Mex Chop Salad with Popcorn Shrimp
Turn a crunchy fresh veggie salad into a delicious Tex Mex salad by treating crispy popcorn shrimp as the creative croutons they really are.
Prep time: 7 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Fisher Boy® Livin’Large Popcorn Shrimp 8oz
Generous two-bite shrimp covered in delicious crunchy breading!View Product
About This Recipe:IngredientsDirectionsRelated Recipes
- 28 each Fisher Boy® Livin’Large Popcorn Shrimp
- 8 cups Romaine
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 cup Canned Kidney Beans
- 1 Tortilla Strips
- 1 cup Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- Prepare the Livin'Large Shrimp according to the package instructions.
- While the shrimp cook prepare your Tex Mex Chop Salad. Divide the romaine equally amongst 4 bowls, followed by all of the remaining ingredients artfully arranged across each bed of lettuce. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Top the salad with the fully cooked shrimp, drizzle each with approximately 2 tbsp of romaine lettuce and enjoy!