Fish Sticks Tacos
Enjoy a perfect mix of savory flavors and crunchy textures with these delicious fish sticks tacos. Make any day Taco Tuesday!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks 16oz
Golden breaded fish sticks with a delicious crunchy texture! Perfect for all family sizes.View Product
About This Recipe:IngredientsDirectionsRelated Recipes
- 24 each Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks
- 8 each 6” Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Red Onion Diced
- Optional: sour cream, tomatoes, olives or jalapenos
- Follow package cooking instructions for the Fish Sticks.
- Assemble each taco beginning with 1 tortilla and approximately 1/4 cup of romaine lettuce for each.
- Next add 3 fully cooked fish sticks, followed by about 2 tbsp of Mexican cheese, 2 tbsp of Pico De Gallo and 1 tbsp of diced red onion.
- Allow your family to put their own spin on each taco with optional ingredients like sour cream, tomatoes, black olives or jalapenos.