Fish Sticks Grilled Cheese
This sandwich is the perfect catch! A match made in heaven with crispy crunchy fish sticks paired with gooey melty cheese, all sandwiched between golden brown toasted bread.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks 16oz
Golden breaded fish sticks with a delicious crunchy texture! Perfect for all family sizes.View Product
About This Recipe:IngredientsDirectionsRelated Recipes
- 16 each Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks
- 8 Slices White Bread
- 8 Slices White American Cheese
- 2 Red Onions sliced
- 1 head Butter Lettuce
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 4 Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Soup (suggested side)
- 1 bunch Green Grapes (suggested side)
- Follow package cooking instructions for the Fish Sticks.
- Place two slices of white American cheese onto a slice of white bread. Top with butter lettuce leaves and beefsteak tomatoes, sliced. Top with 4 fully cooked fish sticks followed by another piece of bread.
- Place the assembled grilled cheese onto a preheated nonstick saute pan set to medium. Add 1/2 tbsp of butter and toast until golden brown about 2 minutes. Flip and repeat.