Ocean Taters™ Breakfast Tacos
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Fisher Boy® Ocean Taters™ 10.7oz
The perfect blend between potatoes and lightly seasoned wild caught pollock. Fisher Boy Ocean Taters™ are a great way to incorporate seafood into your family's weekly meal routine!View Product
About This Recipe:IngredientsDirectionsRelated Recipes
- 1 box Fisher Boy® Ocean Taters™ (approximately 10.7 ounces)
- 6 each 6” Flour Tortilla, lightly toasted if desired
- 6 each Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt, divided
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 each Lime
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 2 each Scallions, chopped
- 1 bunch Red Grapes (optional)
- Prepare Fisher Boy Ocean Taters™ according to the package instructions.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and 1 teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash together the avocado, juice from half a lime and a teaspoon of salt. Once a guacamole type consistency is achieved mix in the tomato and scallions.
- For the scrambled eggs: Melt the butter over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Add the reserved egg mixture. Continue to gently stir the eggs in every corner of the pan. As the eggs begin to cook be cautious of overcooking.
- To assemble breakfast tacos: Lay out all six of the flour tortillas across a cutting board or work surface. Evenly divide the scrambled eggs between each. Sprinkle each taco with about a tbsp. of shredded cheddar. Remove the fully cooked Fisher Boy Ocean Taters™ from the oven and evenly distribute between the tacos. Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped guacamole and sprinkle with scallions to finish. Suggestion: pair the tacos with red grapes.